[PD] Having trouble reaching lists.puredata.info

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Aug 11 19:08:44 CEST 2006

Phil Stone wrote:
> Anybody else having trouble getting to the mailing list archives?

since this question has popped up on pd-list, pd-dev and gem-dev:

lists.puredata.info is perfectly reachable.

however, a recent security related upgrade of the mailman software has
broken the index.html of the mailing-list archives (and all 3 lists are
affected)

i have identified the problem and fixed it (hopefully;-))
however, since my connection to the puredata.info server keeps breaking
(due to my crappy isp) i haven't rebuilt the site. i hope it will fix
itself during the next days when automatic updates of the page will occur.

the _only_ problem you are experiencing is with the index.html of the
archives; the archives are still there, as you can easily see if you go
to http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2005-10/

you can still search the archives via this link:
http://lists.puredata.info/search/pd-list

if the sites won't get autogenerated till monday i will fix it manually.

sorry for the inconvenience

mfg.adsr
IOhannes