[PD] question for Ben Bogart

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Aug 11 18:48:18 CEST 2006

I'm just using the ol "FSAA 6" message to gemwin.

Maybe your accelerated driver is overriding the FSAA settings? What OS
are you using? What driver? What graphics HW?

FSAA seems to work perfectly on OSX (ATI) and Linux (Debian) with Nvidia
commercial drivers...

I'm not using the openGL wrappers though, could they need differeent
treatement? I don't think so...

.b.