[PD] object creation msg to abstraction subpatch

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 01:20:40 CEST 2006

I too recently had problems with using unique creation sends in
subpatches.  I was trying to create things like [s $0-blarg] in the
subpatch, but they end up looking like [s 0-blarg].  I found a
workaround using add2 messages and just making the message explicitly
without dollarsigns, then banging it.  Attached is a patch that does
this, hopefully it will work for now.