[PD] [PD-announce] pd-graz: merchandising....

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 15:58:56 CEST 2006

As usual, I can't find the link I want.  Can someone point me to the shirts?

BTW, since you guys are in Graz, why not see about teaming up with these guys:
http://bci.tugraz.at/
and get us a Pd brain interface external...

On 8/13/06, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
> pd-graz proudly announces:
>
> pd-WEAR:
>   after the success of the pd~convention shirts, we have decided to
> produce another charge of the well beloved t-shirts.
>   they are available for sale
>
> pd-BOOK:
>   finally the documentary of the pd~convention has left press:
>     the book "bang" is 'a compilation of texts describing the different
> approaches to pd, a profile of its usage and development. It is
> contradictory and at the end, one finds oneself with a lot of open
> questions, on a technical level as well as on a philosophical one'.
> With articles by: Miller Puckette, Marc Ries, Christian Scheib, Brian
> Jurish, Susanne Schmidt, Reinhard Braun, Andrea Mayr, Frank Barknecht,
> Günther Geiger, Thomas Grill, Hans-Christoph Steiner, IOhannes Zmölnig,
> James Tittle, Cyrille Henry, und Winfried Ritsch, Michael Pinter, Reni
> Hofmüller and others.
>  ISBN-10: 3-936000-37-9
>  ISBN-13: 978-3-936000-37-5
>
> the book comes with a complimentary DVD of audio/visual works presented
> at the 1st international pd~convention (the DVD is also separately for
> sale, see http://pd-graz.mur.at)
>

> attack the shops!
>

> mf.adsr.
> IOhannes

"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Roosevelt