[PD] [PD-announce] pd-graz: merchandising....

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Aug 13 17:22:23 CEST 2006

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
> As usual, I can't find the link I want.  Can someone point me to the
> shirts?

can't find it myself :-(
it should be somewhere on http://kig.mur.at (look out for
"auslage/shop"); go to "wear", select artist "KiG!" (i definitely have
to talk to them about _this_ ...) and scroll down to the end of the
page. there you'll find the original convention-tshirts, try to order
one of these (the convention shirts are out of order, but the new ones
just arrived)

> BTW, since you guys are in Graz, why not see about teaming up with these
> guys:
> http://bci.tugraz.at/
> and get us a Pd brain interface external...

as far as i know, they've already worked with pd, but for unknown
reasons have stayed outside of the pd-community.

mfga.sdr.
IOhannes