0.40 release questions (was Re: T-shirts (was Re: [PD] PD Convention 2007!))

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Aug 13 23:25:12 CEST 2006

On Aug 13, 2006, at 1:03 PM, Miller Puckette wrote:

>> PS: on a related note: are there any plans for releasing pd-0.40?
>>

> I'm hoping to get 0.40 test 1 out Tuesday... but then I start fixing
> bugs and writing doc, which takes an unpredictable amount of time!

Any word on the patches in the patch tracker?  There are quite a few
in there that don't seem to have been reviewed.

The patches I have recently submitted are all quite minor changes,
but can make large differences.  You can see these easily by changing
the "Assignee" pop-up menu to "millerpuckette",  typing in
"eighthave" into the "Show only: Submitter username (show mine)" text
box, and hitting enter.

Also, do you have time/interest in trying to build this on MinGW?  If
so, I could make some time to try to get the configure stuff ported
to MinGW.