[PD] OSX org.puredata.pd.plist options ?

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Mon Aug 14 18:08:01 CEST 2006

i'm using a .command file that opens Terminal and starts pd. i think
it's similar to a .bat file on windows.

/Applications/Pd-0.39-2.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd -path
/Users/pd/extra -lib zexy -lib maxlib -lib iemlib1 -lib iemlib2 -lib
iem_t3_lib -lib iem_mp3 -lib iemmatrix -path /Users/pd/extra/iemabs
-helppath /Users/pd/extra/iemhelp -path /Users/pd/netpd/abs -helppath
/Users/pd/netpd/doc -open /Users/pd/netpd/_chat.pd -stderr

last time i checked it with pd-extended the -open flag didn't work.

cheerio