[PD] PD Convention 2007!

darsha darsha.h at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:59:04 CEST 2006

Yup,

T-shirts and other PD collectibles are things we have been looking
into for the next convention.

Darsha

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Miller Puckette wrote:

> One cool thing about the Graz Pd convention was the t-shirts designed by
> Reni Hofmueller... I bet she'd share the design with anyone wanting to
> make some for the 2007 convention.  Might even make some money to help
> meet expenses!

years ago but no-one decided themselves to make some t-shirts. Maybe that
it would be the time to ask again. I would suggest to use a different but
similar design, that is, another very typical and small fragment of a pd
patch.

~with love from the Telephone Pavilion, 1967~