[PD] compile pd on OSX

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Aug 14 23:40:43 CEST 2006

Hi Orm,
this looks very much as a clash of tcl/tk versions, i also experienced.
I don't know how you built your binary exactly (dropped pd into a
tcl/tk standalone, or do you have tcl/tk in /Library/Frameworks?), but
this usually happens when a newer wish app (e.g. 8.4.10) wants to use
the tcl/tk frameworks in /System/Library/Frameworks (8.4.3 or
something)
greetings,
Thomas