0.40 release questions (was Re: T-shirts (was Re: [PD] PD Convention 2007!))

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 15 03:01:40 CEST 2006

Awesome, I saw all the patch accepts!  As for the prerelease, feel
free to grab from the build farm.  I suppose I need to get a Windows
machine running...  anyone want to come to Brooklyn Polytechnic and
set up Windows auto-building? Weeeeee!

.hc

On Aug 14, 2006, at 12:27 AM, Miller Puckette wrote:

> I was planning on spending tomorrow looking through them... I'm not
> sure
> how this will now work, perhaps I need to put off the pre-release,
> since I
> no longer can get to campus Tuesday...
>
> cheers
> Miller
>
> On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 05:25:12PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> wrote:

>>> I'm hoping to get 0.40 test 1 out Tuesday... but then I start fixing
>>> bugs and writing doc, which takes an unpredictable amount of time!
>>
>> Any word on the patches in the patch tracker?  There are quite a few
>> in there that don't seem to have been reviewed.
>>
>> The patches I have recently submitted are all quite minor changes,
>> but can make large differences.  You can see these easily by changing
>> the "Assignee" pop-up menu to "millerpuckette",  typing in
>> "eighthave" into the "Show only: Submitter username (show mine)" text
>> box, and hitting enter.
>>
>> Also, do you have time/interest in trying to build this on MinGW?  If
>> so, I could make some time to try to get the configure stuff ported
>> to MinGW.
>>
>> .hc

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams