[PD] IEM's [hdspmmixer] with hdsp multiface

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:37:45 CEST 2006

> Will it work with my hdsp interface as
> well?  I can't get it to 'find' and useable soundcards, whereas pd is using
> it fine.

yeah same problem here. it would be awesome if it worked with the multiface.

if there was a way to make pd have full control of the mixer that
would my my wrestlings with alsa a lot easier.....

while i'm here....

anyone got any .asounrc files that work well with pd and the
multiface.... i'd love to have a look. i'm currently haveing a problem
working out how the boost the input gain and intercepting the analog
routing  IN-1 to OUT-1, IN-2 to OUT-2, etc ....
any ideas.
thanks