[PD] An abstraction : markov finite state machine

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 16 09:22:46 CEST 2006

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> padawan12 hat gesagt: // padawan12 wrote:
>> One issue: I think vanilla [matrix] may be deprecated,

says who? [matrix] is the official name of this object in iemmatrix.

>> it certainly seems to have disappeared from my patches
>> after going up to 0.39.2-t4 and I think the new

is this pd-extended?

>> namespace is prefixed mtx_

true for all objects _but_ [matrix] itself.

> [matrix] is available in several flavours, so to make sure you get the

is it? i always thought, only [matrix~] has this problems (and [matrix~]
IS deprecated in favor of [mx_*~]

> iemmatrix-matrix, you can use [mtx] instead.

to really make sure to use iemmatrix-matrix, you could also use
[iemmatrix] (but i wouldn't suggest this).
usually i would recommend using [mtx] since it is less typing than [matrix].

mfa.dr
IOhannes