Θέμα: Re: [PD] tabread4~ sample size (pd file attached)

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Wed Aug 16 09:28:48 CEST 2006

  Hmmm,

It seems I forgot to fill the -resize option in the messagebox, before sending you the file. I have done that many times, but the [tabread4~] does not co operate.
Any ideas?

padawan12 <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk> έγραψε: Replace [read $1 table17( with [read -resize $1 table17(
and resize will do all the magic for you.

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:50:27 +0100 (BST)
Tas Pas  wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I've been searching for 2 days now, a way to loop a sample that is several seconds long using the [tabread4~] object.
>
> Somewhere I found that the chunk size that is given in the B08.Sampler.Loop pd file in the documentation, has to be equal to the size of the loop in samples.
>
> I'm getting the size of the loop via the [soundfiler] output and feed it to the input of the [*~ ] object tha controls the chunk size of the loop to be played but, I cannot have the result that I want, to make the sample I feed the soundfiler object sound exactly as you could hear it with the [tabplay~] object (pitch and duration wise) but looping.
>
> I attached you a slightly modified version of the B08.Sampler.Loop pd file and a sample that I want to loop.
>
> Any suggestion anyone?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards,
> Tasos