[PD] IEM's [hdspmmixer] with hdsp multiface

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 12:54:30 CEST 2006

OK, I was just hoping that the "and maybe other hammerfall dsp" comment
might be true.  But he looks for "HDSPM MADI" only.  So I did some copy and
pasting so that "Hammerfall DSP" also counts as a detected card.  I can't
get it to change the output volume yet, although I did get it to change the
volume of inputs 1 and 2 (using "set 0 1 level" and "set 1 1 level").  This
is just because I haven't taken the time to figure our the Multiface's
channel numbering yet.  Is there any differents between the hdsp and hdsp
MADI that I should look for?

The hdspmixer that comes with alsa is nice looking, but not very feature
rich or easy to use.  Pd would be much nicer, with midi and all..

attached is the modified hdspm_mixer.c

Regards,
Rich