[PD] Re: OSC & network stuff

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 16 22:30:50 CEST 2006

B. Bogart wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Were you able to do a check-in?

I just did some adds and commits...In the directory mrpeach there should
be net, osc and sqosc~
net contains the tcp and udp net objects.
osc contains routeOSC, packOSC and unpackOSC
sqosc~ contains the bandlimited pwm object.
Help files are also included. I guess I need to do the makefiles next,
but they are simple to compile, with no dependencies besides pd and math.

Martin