[PD] note2list

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Thu Aug 17 02:53:17 CEST 2006

Yeah, I should publish officially my chord notation parser... I
started to make it an external instead of an abstraction. (and using
posix grep instead of pcre) Is there much interest for this ?

I often work on uninteresting stuff, like generating X11 keyboard and
muse events... Actually, this could be much useful if someone writes a
hid recorder using arrays and coll... We could control GUI softwares.
Oh ! and my latest loss of time is an xml external in which you
actually draw the node using pd objects... Anyone interested in this
?!?

aalex

On 8/15/06, Patco <megalegoland at yahoo.fr> wrote:
>   I've also figured out that there are negative values in midi notes,
>
> I've corrected again the abstraction that gives '24' for 'C0'
>
> I give up for the moment, maybe someone is motivated to complete this patch.
>
> P.
>

>  p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Tue Aug 15 04:27:01 GMT 2006

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net