[PD] note2list

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 17 04:18:44 CEST 2006

 Yeah, I should publish officially my chord notation parser... I
started to make it an external instead of an abstraction. (and using
posix grep instead of pcre) Is there much interest for this ?

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net
Hell yes it's interesting, this could be added to this set of abstractions for drawing data structure musical scores library :
http://megalego.free.fr/pd/score-abs.zip

>padawan12 <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk> a écrit :
> yes placing block chords above
>the bars es VERY useful for rock guitarists, and bad
>keyboard players like myself who just want to know the
>context to improvise in.

Are you also planning to make the external for doing the reverse job,
which would give chord notation of a MIDI notes flow?

P.

P.