Chord parsing // WAS Re: [PD] note2list

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 17 04:42:44 CEST 2006

The only software I know that has (had!?!)  this feature is not free,
it was on the first release of cubase (on atari),
also I am wondering why steinberg didn't keep this usefull trick...
P.

Alexandre Quessy <listes at sourcelibre.com> a écrit : On 8/16/06, patco  wrote:
> Are you also planning to make the external for doing the reverse job,
> which would give chord notation of a MIDI notes flow?

Hmm, why not ? Anyone has an algo somewhere that I can reuse ? I am
thinking about music notation softwares. Maybe a free software like
Rosegarden have this feature ?