[PD] [GEM] map text onto Geo

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 17 04:56:47 CEST 2006

Hi, I use [widget] with the 15th release of toxy (you can find it on the
site:
http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/toxy.html
or maybe you could try cvs?
and it works very good.
The toxy from extended doesn't work at all, or crashes pd.

  Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !  Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.  _______________________________________________