[PD] 2d panner for 10 channels

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 10:20:30 CEST 2006

Yep, there's an ambisonics array demux in the iem collection
and a few individuals abstractions that tackle this
to varying degrees. Have a scan through the archives
before reinventing this wheel.

You might also be interested in [audience~] which is
a localisation gizmo for four sources and two listener
points (ears) between which you could interface a HRT
(no not hormone replacement therapy :) for some interesting
environment/ambience experiments.

a.