Θέμα: Re: [PD] real time audio normalizing

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Fri Aug 18 01:59:25 CEST 2006

Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:

>Yes, after soundfiler has finished loading, send a >message "normalize 1"
>to the table(s) you loaded into.

I think you told me to send a "normaliize 1" message to the soundfiler.
Pd outputs me "error: soundfiler: no method for 'normalize' ", so, I suppose, I'm mistaken. Can you tell me where exactly do I have to send the message?

>This is not physically possible, as it would require >knowledge of the
>future.

Ooops!

Padawan12 wrote:

>There is a -normalize option for [soundfiler] I think.

This option, as I read, applies only to writing a file and
not to reading one.

Thanks

Tasos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!