[PD] compiling pd on OSX

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat Aug 19 18:49:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

after successfully compiling a pd binary on OSX I'm trying to port
this binary to another machine. Here is what I did:

1. Compiled the whole pd-0.39..app folder from the build directory to
   the other machine.

2. Installed tcltkaqua (from the sf page) on that machine (Wish Shell
   starts)

When launching pd, the top PD menu is there, but the TclTk window
doesn't open. this seems to indicate that the program doesn't find the
Wish application.

Can anybody help? Do I need anything else? The pd binary from Miller's
homepage works on that machine. I'm more or less at loss with
Macintosh's/pd's application launch on OSX.

--
Orm