[PD] msgfile in order?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 20 11:35:59 CEST 2006

I was testing [msgfile], and I'm not sure if there are any bugs going on.
Is it normal to:

- after a "read" command, a file doesn't always gets loaded. but after a
line was inserted manually, it always gets loaded.
- a "read" command adds the file (if it gets loaded) to the buffer,
without clearing it first
- "read" with or without "cr" doesn't seem to make any effect, files are
always opened without cr (waiting for ; to mark the end of the line).

I really needed this, because of the possibility to move forward/backward
in lines. Am I doing something wrong?

All testing was made with the help patch of msgfile.

Joao

--
Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.