[PD] Guitar tab editor

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 21 11:40:43 CEST 2006

Hello, I've improved another version with a memory*,
but it's not compatible anymore with version under pd-0.40
(, if it's really a problem, I might be able to fix it).

* Also, [textfile] is used for storing, but I did not find how to use the memory
 index with this object, like it could be done with something like [coll].

I think it's possible to extract each chord, each pattern, for copying-pasting,
with this memory implantation.
 Some features could be added like:
- velocity for each string and beat,
- duration for beat only.
 It might be tricky, but it would be nice also to have:
- a chord entry box,
- chord recognition feature.
And even more tricky, this editor would be perfect if it could import/export
MIDI/TAB files.

Patco

Alexandre Quessy <listes at sourcelibre.com> a écrit : I would like comments on things that
could be improved before I make the netpd version.