[PD] Displace an array

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Aug 22 13:37:08 CEST 2006

Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo raul!
>
>> I have a table which contains a wavelet waveform which is not symmetric.
>> I need to displace this waveform to the right in order to make the
>> waveform symmetric.
>> Somebody knows how to displace to the right an array a specify number
>> of samples?
>
> You could do that e.g. with the iem_tab external
> (pd-cvs/externals/iem/iem_tab) !

or if performance does not matter, you can do it with [tabread] and
[tabwrite].
if you want to do it in-place (source- and destination-data are in the
same array), make sure to not overwrite the data before you have read
it. e.g. when right-shifting start reading (and writing) from the right
side.

mf.asdr
IOhannes