[PD] PD Senior Thesis/Project

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Tue Aug 22 15:28:30 CEST 2006

Hi Igor,

I'm sure that you will get several replies to this but here's some
thoughts... if you haven't already done so:

1. Miller Puckette's "Theory & Techniquest of Electronic Music"
http://www-crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques.htm

2. Pd Documentation:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/

3. The archives of this mail list:

4. And of course, download Pd and browse the example files :-)

Best,