[PD] PD Senior Thesis/Project

alexandre r. decoupigny alex.decoupigny at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:31:41 CEST 2006

hey igor,

i just read this message on the list:

Here is some information on where the pd-book is available.

The distribution is mainly handled by our publisher, a small Germany
based house; therefore i think there is an emphasis on mid-european
distribution.
Nevertheless it should be possible to order the book to wherever you live.

publisher:
  http://www.wolke-verlag.de
  http://www.wolke-verlag.de/neuerscheinungen/zimmer.htm

their webshop:
  http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/
  http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/53108697370a2cb3f/5310869823018c609.html

...maybe the book is helpful for your research.. but i heard
that its a bit a pain to get the book delivered, since they are a
very small publisher in germany.. anyways if you have questions about
the german on the page, let me know, because i am a native speaker..

good luck

alexandre

On 22/08/06, Igor Crnkovic <igor.crnkovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I'm working on my senior project on Faculty of Philosophy in Rijeka,
> Croatia, majors in Pedagogy and Computer Science , and my thesis is
> PureData and its use in multimedia manipulation.
>
> Could someone please direct me to some resources with simmilar texts
> or projects, lectures, workshop material or anything that would be
> useful in writing a paper about PD, its use and features.
>
> Many thnx :)
>

> Igor Crnkovic
> ICQ# : 329-626-854

alexandre r. decoupigny