[PD] connections disappearing with 0.40

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 22 20:47:58 CEST 2006

Hello,
 for some reasons, (in fact I don't really remember why )
the attached patch called fx-insert.pd and made with pd-0.40
 was opened with an older version of pure data,
and saved, now when I'm opening it with pd-0.40
 all the connections has disappeared, and I can't figure why,
 anyone can help?
 I would like to retrieve the things done in this patch,
 instead of rebuilding it without understanding what did happen,
 and how to repair the dammages.

Patco