[PD] Re: hml_shelf and filter~ from IEMlib not in extended?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 22 22:41:13 CEST 2006

The port of iemlib to libdir format was quick and dirty, so [filter~]
might not have made it in.  Feel free to try to fix it.  But the
layout of iemlib is pretty messy, so its not easy.  For example, not
all of the classes are in files named after the class: i.e. [filter~]
should be filter~.c.  I emailed some IEM people about that, but they
didn't not seem interested in fixing it.

.hc