[PD] [PD-announce] Pd @ share in NYC

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Aug 23 00:32:59 CEST 2006

On Aug 22, 2006, at 1:34 AM, Spencer Russell wrote:

> On 8/21/06, Paris Treantafeles <paris at parisgraphics.com> wrote:
>> Hi Hans-Christoph and List,
>>
>> Yes, please keep me posted!
>>
>> I'd love to see some kind of regular get together of Pd users in NYC.
>>

> Count me in. I'm transferring to Columbia for the last 2 years of my
> EE undergrad degree, so I'll be moving to the City this Sunday. I'm
> hoping to get as involved as I can with other folks that are into
> media art/electronic music/sound design stuff, especially PD-related.

Paris and I were chatting about starting a regular Pd night at Share
once a month.  We just need to pick a Sunday.  Maybe every 2nd
Sunday?  I can't make the 1st Sunday in Sept, I'll be at Ars
Electronica teaching a Pd workshop with Koray Tahiroglu and Enrique
Tomas.  So another Pd meeting, is there a Pd-linz meeting?

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli