[PD] PD convention book on amazon.de

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 23 08:55:40 CEST 2006

Miller Puckette wrote:
> Well, good taste is not required for entry into the computer
> music community!  anyway, I didn't ask, wanted to buy it to support
> the cause.  I get a salary, while most Pd contributors never get
> paid for their good work.

this is very kind of you.

however: due to asynchronous information transfer from various members
of pd-graz, my announcement of where to get the book was faster than the
  notification of the authors that they will get a free copy.

while miller (as one of those with a salary) now gets 2-for-1, i hereby
ask all authors who contributed to the book to NOT by a copy, as they
will get one within the next days/weeks.

it would be nice if people coming to graz in the near future (like
frank), would be ok to fetch the boom directly from us.
the others will get a packet, asap (e.g. when we have their address)

mfg.asdr
IOhannes