[PD] P-ADmin

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Wed Aug 23 09:08:20 CEST 2006

Hi

sorry the picture was out of date. current version of P-ADmin
has 2 bang rows to load/save presets. (i did like the old GUi
better then the current one)

if you type in a new name it stores the current state of all
toggled instruments as well as when you use the red bang for
an existing preset.

to load a preset and it's instrument click on the green bang (first row)

ok?