[PD] new win32 joystick example patches

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Wed Aug 23 23:43:40 CEST 2006

Aah, that's interesting, I didn't know that was there already. Will
[hidin] eventually expose an identical interface as [hid], so that input
devices can be used in a cross-platform manner?

I just tried [hidin] out with my Logitech joystick, and the 4 continuous
axes seem to work, but the buttons aren't producing any output..
-David M.