[PD] Re: Soft Rock EP

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Thu Aug 24 02:35:39 CEST 2006

Hi Claude,

Yeah, recognizably the same is fine though.
I mean if they wanted to do something very different, they could get
your patches and modify them or write their own :-)
At minimum even a "remix" capability is cool.

Thanks so much for the attached patch - yes, this is exactly what I
was trying (unsuccessfully) to figure out!

Best,