[PD] ..a bit off topics

Marco Trevisani marco at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 24 16:59:08 CEST 2006

Dear all,

recently happened that my mailer in "collaboration" with spamassassin
decided to classify some of the messages to the PD list as "spam" and,
weird, not even as "maybe-spam" , simply and directly as spam. Of course
none of them were spam, they were really messages to the list.
I'm wondering if i'm the only one having this problem here...i didnt
investigate really the possible reasons...i just wanted to figure
out if someone else has this "minor" problem.
Thank you and sorry for the off-topics mail - i'm wondering if my
mailer would trash my message too...:-)

      ciao,
      marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://marco.trevisani.net       marco at trevisani.net                 *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = A9CD 12D6 B658 A545 9BD1  77E9 47AD 8753 8110 7070 *