[PD] Arduino

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Aug 24 18:36:27 CEST 2006

I just did a major coding session with Jamie Allen on the next
version of the Pduino firmware last night.  We are adapting to work
well with other host computer software like Java or Processing, as
well as adding software PWM and hopefully other features.  We've
renamed it Firmata since its no longer Pd-specific (tho I really
liked the name Pduino...).  Massimo Banzi said he's going to make it
the default firmware that comes on new Arduinos, so soon, you should
be able to use Arduinos out-of-box with Pd without having to do
anything to the Arduino.

Please send feedback, pages like this are quite useful.

.hc