[PD] TB303

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 08:45:33 CEST 2006

Raul, I don't suppoose you can compile things on windows (assumption)
so that link I gave you won't be much help. Instead here's a version
of Franks 303 I found lying about. It's slightly broken so it
may or may not work for you. It replaces the filters and oscillators
with some others - it makes a completely different sound though which
you may or may not like :) Check out the super fat phase mod waveform
with a low resonance if you get it to work, more like the early
Oberheim sound on oscillator sync than a 303. In fact for most settings
it sounds *nothing* like a 303 at all! But at least it doesn't use
plugins that don't work on windows.

a.