[PD] SPAM: EA is looking for Pd people

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Aug 26 06:44:00 CEST 2006

I once taught a PD workshop to a group of 100 students in a tech
college. One asked me "How is PD used in the industry?"

I guess that's how. ;)

Somehow I think PD is a little outside "industry" when does selling the
opportunity to see/hear/feel/touch something creative become an "industry"?

Does EA in Vancouver have any interest in PD?

.b.