[PD] Compiled, or something, patches.

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Sat Aug 26 10:35:36 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I was wondering, is there a way to make a patch, using an external library, one file?
I'm building an instrument right now with uses several abstractions and an external library, the susloop~.dll, which I want to give it to a friend of mine, but he get confused with where he has to put every file the patch consists of. Is there a way to give it to him as one file?

Regards,

Tasos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!