[PD] PDDP meeting?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Aug 26 19:46:21 CEST 2006

wow, this is an old email.

Derek, Basically what your talking about is covered by the features of
the meta-data in a PD help patch. Then in pd we can generate a list of
all the installed (and loadable) objects. We can also search by keyword
in the description or keywords feilds, like "symbol". I think doing this
in PD is the best thing to do. As for searching for them that are not
installed something similar could run in CVS and have a web-front-end.

How are people for a PDDP meeting next week? I'll probably be busy on
the 29th and 30th, and Sept 1st, but otherwise free.

The index file with all the meta-data for all objects could be made
pretty and printable... if someone ends up making a script that PS's a
PD patch we could also use that stuff to generate a PDF with a thumbnail
of the reference patch.

.b.