[PD] loading libs order bug

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 27 00:25:35 CEST 2006

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Yup, too bad its in a forked version...

Fortunately, it's in a forked version.

> Do you have any plans of trying to get some of the DesireData code into
> pd-MAIN?

Why would I only want to get some of the DesireData code into pd-MAIN ? We
didn't write it so that we would only be able to use the 10% of it that
would pass through the sift if only we crucifixed ourselves at rewriting
it to fit into Miller's framework instead of mine.

> It would mean breaking it up into bitsize pieces.

a 1.5 meg patch is 9 million bits.