[PD] creation time AND local variables in the same abstraction.

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Sun Aug 27 20:02:20 CEST 2006

Hi list,

Having red as many mailing list posts as I could find, I didn't find how to use a local variable along with a creation time variable.

I have a [soundfiler] object which needs two arguements:
the sample name and the array to load the sample to.

The abstraction is called with a creation time arguement, so the $1 is reserved.
When I use the openpanel in order to receive the symbol (string) of the path of the .wav file I want to load, I cannot pass it as an variable value in no other variable than $1.

Is there a work around for this?

Thank you

Tasos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!