[PD] cyborg: abstractions for pure data

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:13:21 CEST 2006

Hello,
I have been working on my own little library of PD abstractions that I
thought some people might find useful. They are still works in
progress - especially the help files - but I think everything works.
Objects from zexy, GEM, and maxlib were used, and everything was
created with Pure Data 0.39.2-extended-test2 on WinXP. Available here:
http://www.cyborgk.com/software.html

Feel free to check out my music while you are there as well!

FROM THE README

Notes:
The cyborg abstractions are designed especially for composers using
aleatoric processes in their compositions.

Contents:
morph.pd
morph-help.pd
probSeq.pd