[PD] OT: any advice on HP notebook for PD visuals?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Aug 28 19:10:36 CEST 2006

Has anyone tried a benchmarking patch for Gem so we can compare these
issues? I'm very curious about these intel gfx chips Frank and Marc have
been talking about for years now. I wonder how they compare:

Nvidia geforce2 == radeon 8000? == intel?

Of course I'm guessing there is no shader support on those intel cards
at all right?

Paris, why an HP? Just curious...

I've been dreaming anout a linux-only laptop myself lately...

.b.