[PD] [PD-announce] Real Time Composition Library (RTC-lib) for Pd

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 23:52:20 CEST 2006

I think this is quite exciting - and it's a really good thing for Pure
Data, on the PR front, to be able to have somthing so useful. This is
something one can immediately point composers too as some useful
software that is free and will run on any operating system. A lot of
people (myself included at the beginning) don't get into PD because
it's unclear what you can actually DO off the bat with it (besides
"anything")!

~David