[PD] Re: [popup] disappearing with "new" GoP standard thingie

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Aug 29 03:49:43 CEST 2006

Hey David,

Ah the joys of using a "private" interface. Hopefully DD will change all
that...

I've only just changed to 0.39, so its a ways before I get to 0.40...

Did it compile fine?

Thanks for the report.

I'll have to take a look... probably will not be anytime too soon... may
not until 0.40 is stable...

If you need it I suggest going back to 0.39...

.b.