[PD] startpath for openpanel

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Aug 29 09:08:14 CEST 2006

threen wrote:
> hallom
>
>> doesn't solve the problem of "setting the start-path for the
>> file-browser".
>
> it doesnt need to, because i can "set the default file" and "remember"
> the "path" every time i open the patch.

hmm, i don't see how "remembering the path" of the last time i used the
application helps me, when i want choose between various soundfiles.

imagine pd would always load the last patch you edited instead of
offering to chose which patch to load.
while the former might be practical in several occasions, it is just
something different than the latter and might not help at all when you
want to edit another(!) patch.

it's like ordering coffee and getting a beer - you can drink both.

mfga.sdr
IOhannes