[PD] reload a patch

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Aug 29 17:56:20 CEST 2006

Am 23.08.2006 um 03:57 schrieb Mathieu Bouchard:

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Max Neupert wrote:
>
>> well actually i thought that's anyway impossible, so those values
>> would be lost. and this would be okay for now.
>
> So, what if you just close the patch and reopen it? You can do that
> with pd messages, such as "; open filename directory". Or else,
> even just restart pd with the same arguments.

hi list, matju,

i think this approach will do what i want.
the message is actually:

[;
pd open filename directory(

how do i close the patch remotely later?

[;
pd close filename(

doesn't do the trick.
where do i find a reference for those messages to pd?

inside src/m_glob.c are some hints, but i did not find something to
close a patch.

thanks,

m.