[PD] how to open max patches via cyclone??

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Aug 29 18:08:27 CEST 2006

Kevin McCoy wrote:
>> with cyclone you should be able to just click on the cyclone object: a
>> file selector should popup where you can choose the max-patch to be
>> loaded (but then: i never have used this)
>>

> Thanks for the info - but when I click on the cyclone object it opens like
> an abstraction called cyclone.pd and just has a subpatch called
> PDDP_META...

seems like your object is cyclone's help-patch or a stub.
look whether there is a cyclone.pd_darwin and try to load this (e.g.
give the full path when creating the object:
[/home/km/Desktop/pd/extra/cyclone/cyclone] (for
/home/km/Desktop/pd/extra/cyclone/cyclone.pd_darwin) or whatever)

mfgadsr
IOhannes