[PD] [popup] disappearing with "new" GoP standard thingie

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 29 19:28:20 CEST 2006

Hello, thanks for the file...

No, still the same behavior, the  widget doesn't appear on the patch even if the 50ko popup.dll (my ancient popup.dll was about 18Ko) is loaded, with both pd39 and 40.

Patco

David NG McCallum <d at mentalfloss.ca> a écrit : Here's what I believe to be a Windows binary of popup, from when I used to use Windows. It's probably not the latest version, and I'm not sure how it works, but maybe you'll have some luck.

 On 29/08/06, patco <megalegoland at yahoo.fr> wrote: At least [popup] works in one pd version, with my windows box this external has never worked.

David NG McCallum < d at mentalfloss.ca> a écrit :
 Howdy,

 I've just started fiddling around with the versions of Pd past the point where the outline was added where you can see the GoP space of a patch.

I recently resaved an old abstraction with Ben Bogart's [popup] in it and now the popup doesn't show up in the GoP.

Any ideas?

Running .40-0t04 on an Intel Mac. mactel.

  Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !  Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences.  Cliquez ici.

--
http://sintheta.org